Medicare can be very confusing, that is why I am Keeping it Simple for Seniors!
Whether you are turning 65 soon or already on Medicare, I will help you find the best, Medicare Advantage plan, Medicare Supplement plan or Prescription Drug Plan.
During my consultation, I we help you get answers to your Medicare questions like:
- What is Original Medicare and are there other health care options?
- What is the differences between Original Medicare and those options?
- What do Medicare Parts A, B, C and D mean?
- Is Original Medicare enough coverage for me?
- Can I still see my current doctors on the health care plan I choose?
- Are my prescriptions covered and how much will they cost?
- How much will these other health care options cost?
- Do I have a deadline to enroll?
I will do a complete review of your current situation while taking into account your current doctors, prescriptions, health issues, and finances.
We will then go over all the top plans with all the top companies to help you decide which plans may be best for you.
If we can’t find a plan that meets your needs and/or puts you in a better position than when we met you, then we simply do nothing. My services are always no cost to you.
I look forward to meeting with you!